As long as you still have access to that email address, you can retrieve your TalkShoe user account information including:
- Your TalkShoe account username
- Your TalkShoe account password
- Your TalkShoe account PIN
Follow these steps to retrieve this information:
1. Go to the TalkShoe website: http://www.talkshoe.com (will open in a new tab)
2. Click the "Sign-In" link at the top right corner of the page.
3. On the screen that appears,
click the link "forgot your user name or password, or need your email validation resent?"
4. On the next screen, enter your email address that is the register email address for your TalkShoe account and click "Send Password".
5. Check your email for an email from TalkShoe. It will contain your username, password, and PIN number for each account registered to that email address.
|If you can't locate the email from TalkShoe, please check your spam/junk folder. It may have gone to that location.
If necessary, if you don't receive the email with your account information, set up a spam rule in your email configuration to allow emails from the domain talkshoe.com or specifically a rule to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Then try the 5 steps above again.
If you should ever stop using the email address registered on your TalkShoe account, it is important to change the email address on your TalkShoe account to a new, working address.
Learn what you can do if you can't log in to your TalkShoe account and don't have access to the email account that is listed on your TalkShoe account.