If you should ever stop using the email address registered on your TalkShoe account,
it is important to change the email address on your TalkShoe account to a new, working address.
However, if already do not have access to the email address registered on your TalkShoe account, there is no other way to retrieve your TalkShoe account information. TalkShoe support cannot give out the information without proof of ownership of the TalkShoe account.
The only way to prove ownership is to have the ability to receive the email with the account information sent to the registered email address listed on the TalkShoe account.
Click here for information...
What can I do if I can't remember the Password and can't have it sent to me?
If you have calls from an inaccessible TalkShoe account and you want to continue that series with additional episodes, you can do the following:
1. Create a new TalkShoe account (will open in a new tab)
2. Under your new account, create a new call series similar to the series on your old account
(will open in a new tab)
3. If you do not have Local Recordings of your call on your computer, go to the old call series.
Then, right click the "Download" button next to the first episode you want to move to your new call series.
Click "Save As" or "Save Link As" (depending on your browser) to download a local copy of that episode to your computer.
Repeat for each of the other episodes you want to move.
You don't need to be logged in to the old account to download the episodes from the old call series.
4. Go to your new call series page.
5. One at a time, upload your past episodes to your new call series
using the "Create & Upload Episode" button.
6. Fill in the information on the upload page for an old recording. Click the "Choose File" button to find the corresponding recording on your computer that you downloaded in step 3. The date and time on this page must be at some point in the past. Then click "Upload Recording".
7. Stay on this screen until the current upload is finished.
8. When you see the following screen, click "Back to Call Series".
9. Repeat steps 5-8 for each episode you are uploading.
- Submit a Ticket