- Listen to a call hosted on the service
- Register for a TalkShoe User Account
- Create their own Call Series (participants can have multiple series)
- Host as many episodes of each of their Call Series as the host is able
- Have Unlimited Storage for their Recordings
- Have A Self-Maintained RSS Feed for each Call Series
- Take Training Classes to Learn How to Use the System
- Use this Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) system
- Email TalkShoe about Support Questions
- Ask Support Questions Live on the Air on TalkShoe's Live User Support Calls
Is There A Charge to Call into a Call on the Phone?
Participants may incur a cost when calling into a TalkShoe Call using the 724-444-7444 telephone number or a Direct Dial Number set up by the host.
If there is a cost involved in calling into a TalkShoe Call,
that cost would come from the participant's phone company.
Please check your phone plan for dialing long distance to a
Pittsburgh, PA, [United States] telephone number.
This cost does not come from TalkShoe.
Participants can subscribe to a premium service to call in using a UK Telephone Number.
This allows participants to call a London, UK phone number
for £3.50 per month (there may be an additional cost from the phone provider
to call London, check the calling plan), on a rolling monthly payment
through PayPal that can be canceled at any time by the user.
The UK Telephone Number subscription also includes a connection to TalkShoe using Skype on a computer with a headset and a microphone, for no additional cost.
Participants can call in using Skype on their computers
with a headset and a microphone by purchasing Skype Credits (from Skype) or purchasing a Skype Telephone Plan (again, from Skype)
for calling US telephone numbers.
As another alternative, Skype users can purchase a subscription to
the TalkShoe Skype Alternate Connection Service for $2.95 per month,
on a rolling monthly payment through PayPal that can be canceled
at any time by the user.
Participants can also call in on their computers for free using a headset and a microphone and using either the ShoePhone or a SIP client application
such as X-Lite, Blink, or Express Talk.
TalkShoe does have a number of premium service that do have an associated cost, charged on a rolling monthly payment through PayPal that can be canceled at any time by the user.
These premium services are not required to use the service but do add additional services that may be beneficial to a host.
These Premium Services include: