List your show in Podcast Directories and expand the reach of your show to new audiences.
- Login to your Talkshoe account
- Go to your Show page: https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/shows
- Select the show you want to publish
- Click on the share iconand choose 'Copy RSS feed link'.
This will copy your RSS feed URL to your clip board.
- Login to your preferred platform and choose to add a new podcast and paste in your RSS feed URL where required.
- Wait for approval - all podcast platforms will have a set of guidelines, you can read more about how to publish to the main podcasting platforms via the links below.
Apple Podcasts Connect support: https://help.apple.com/itc/podcasts_connect/
Spotify for Podcasters support: https://podcasters.spotify.com/faqs
Google Play Music Podcast support: https://support.google.com/googleplay/podcasts/answer/6260333
You can also easily share your show on social media via your show page.
- Social Media: Just select the share icon and choose to post your show instantly to Facebook or Twitter.
- Also, use the ‘Copy link’ to copy the URL to your show’s show page or share with anyone via email, text, IM or etc.
- NOTE: The username will appear as the author name on podcasting directories