Modified on: Wed, 6 Jun, 2018 at 4:56 PM
1. Go to http://www.chatgrabber.com (will open in a new tab)
2. Enter the call ID of the show you want to see the chat from and click "Next"
3. From the drop down list, find the episode title and click "Show Chat" (to see the drop down list,
you may have to scroll down past the show image)
4. If the show is currently live on the air, you can see new chat that has been entered into the text chat after the text was retrieved by Chatgrabber by clicking the refresh button on your web browser
5. To save a copy of the chat, scroll down to the bottom of the page, RIGHT CLICK the words "Download Chat File" and then, depending on your web browser, click "Save As" or "Save Link As".
Reporting a Disruption or Offensive Statements
If you are the host of a show and had a disruption or offensive statements in the chat, you can use the chat log to report the offender to TalkShoe Support by sending us an email to email@example.com. Please only copy and paste the relevant parts of the log into your email. Please include the Call Series ID, the Episode Number/Title, and the reason why the text is a disruption or offensive.
See the FAQ on "Reporting a Disruption or Offensive Statements".
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.