To See Your Call Series Statistics, follow these directions
|1. If you are signed in to the TalkShoe website with your hosting account on the TalkShoe website, skip ahead to step 4.
Otherwise, go to http://www.talkshoe.com (will open in a new tab).
|2. Click the "Sign-In" button at the top right corner of the website.
|3. Enter your user name and password, then click the white "Sign-In" button below.
|4. If you are already on your TalkShoe call series page you want to see the statistics for, skip ahead to step 6; otherwise click the white "myTalkShoe" button.
5. On the right side of the screen, click the title of your call series.
|6. Then click the "Stats" button on the call series page.
You can also get to the statistics by:
In step 5 above, clicking the "Reports" link on the left side of the screen... and
In step 6 above, clicking the name of the Call Series you want to see the stats for.
Step 5 (substitute)
|Step 6 (substitute)
A week by week list of statistics will appear for that call series with this information:
- Week - The dates that the statistics for that week were collected for
- Episode Detail - A link to a list of the statistics for each episode accessed during the week
- Recorded Episodes - The number of new episodes recorded for the week
- Total Downloads - The total number of downloads for the week
- Live Audio Streamers - Number of listeners during live episodes from a Widget or the iApp
- Callers - The number of people calling in on audio during live shows
- TalkShoe Live - The number of people listening only with the Web Client or the Pro Client
At the bottom of the list, the running stats for the current week list listed.
Clicking the "Detail" link for any week will display the stats for each episode accessed during the week.
A host can copy the statistics and paste them into a spreadsheet to further collate the data. For example, a host could use this to calculate the total number of downloads over time for each individual episode to determine which episodes are the most popular or least popular.